Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Problem getting the collision detection to work correctly...
Yes! That is all the help I really want. I will not be able to learn if I do not make mistakes and fix them myself. If I rely on people to do all the work for me...then I have done nothing. I would rather crawl, stand up, walk, fall again, crawl, stand up, walk and fall again until I can run. So to answer your question, that is all I wanted. I just want to ask one question...if I get so seriously stuck could I ask you to help me on that part that I get stuck? But of course after putting 300% effort from my part to solve it!

What I will do now...is stop where I am...make a backup of this code...redo everything again and check mark all your helpful suggestion and tips into my code...and see how this works out. This project is more to teach me proper programming technique than the actual game it seems.

Ooh...I forgot to answer your question...I want the character to move in 32 grid and not freely. Also I do not want the character to movie diagonally...I want the character to move only in four directions: UP, DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT. I cannot move on in this game and add magnet, and screen scrolling, high score, etc without scrubbing everything I did so far and following your advice completely. THE PROJECT will end up hideously slow, buggy, frustrating to make, non-usable for further project and failure. IN FACT...I want to make my own tiny little INCLUDE where I have my own custom functions that can be used in future projects with ease. I want the main program to have so few lines of code...

I have much work than needs to be done. I think it is best I develop this or optimize the code in WinUAE because my Amiga 4000D running at just 040 @ 25 Mhz is too slow for AmiBlitz3....tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow and this is not something I want on my head as I program.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste