Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
AIDE
@Blackbird

What do you think is still missing urgently for a first alpha release?

On my list is

- online help (shift+HELP)
- type ahead for Newtype fields and function names
- correct icon loading on OS4
Here is a small test prog for icon loading. If you get it run correctly under OS4, I can make the icons load under NTUI.

This is how it should look like if successful:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Der Wanderer schrieb:@Blackbird

What do you think is still missing urgently for a first alpha release?

On my list is

- online help (shift+HELP)
- type ahead for Newtype fields and function names
- correct icon loading on OS4

Iconloading is no showstopper.
I must prove the Textbox a little bit more, i report this to you for a while....
But why have it now so fast to release a Alpha ?
Der Wanderer schrieb:Here is a small test prog for icon loading. If you get it run correctly under OS4, I can make the icons load under NTUI.

This is how it should look like if successful:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Thanks for that, i have a suspicicon that the used Command Fillpixelarray_ worked wrong under OS4...
I have the same problem by PerfectPaint when i blit my Patterns in the Bufferwindow.

What Command of Ntui is used by loading a Icon as Png ?
only for the record, this is what you get by OS4.1.6

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Now i can search why this go wrong :?
NTUI code for loading icons is in NTUI/bitmap.ab3/_ntui_LoadBitMapViaIcon{filename.s,*tpa.tuiPixelArray}

The screenshot looks good. FillPixelArray has worked correctly, you can see this on the black and white background in image #2 and #3.
The alpha channel is also extracted correctly. What went wrong is to extract the correct colors. I think I know why. OS4 has swapped the Bitmap to GFX memory. All manipulations in the RAM don't show up in image #5. If you comment the blitting of image #4 out, imgae #5 should show some pink.
Let me change the icontest accordingly.

Another problem when loading icons is that "old" icons don't work if they don't have a screen associated with them. Does anyone care about this?
I can change this, but the downside is that 24bit icons will be remapped if the screen is not 24bit, and this wastes a lot of pens.

EDIT: discussion moved to <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.amiblitz.de/community/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=68#p457">viewtopic.php?f=21&t=68#p457</a><!-- l -->
> But why have it now so fast to release a Alpha ?
To convince Tomsmart et. al to invest their energy in AIDE rather than PED. Development is so much quicker since there is no Assembler and a clear structure. Add a new language to AIDE? Simply clone C or AB3 and adjust the highlightning parser and the callbacks to XZY.
Support for more powerful editing feature? Just edit the OnKey hook, all information about the source code is already collected by AB3Scan and can be querried in Log(n) time (= much faster than the lookup in PED), so no problem to look it up on every key stroke.
Looks great! hope to try soon!
Konntest du schon den Fehler lokalisieren bei OS4 mit der Textbox ?
Report hatte ich dir schon geschickt...
Ich kann mit AIDE ansonsten nix anfangen und weitertesten wenn die Textbox nicht geht...
Sollten wir evtl. auf Sourcecode Ebene daran arbeiten? Sollte ich das in das Amiblitz Repository tun?
Ich kann lange hier rumstochern im Code warum es bei dir möglicherweise nicht geht, du würdest es aber sofort sehen wenn du es nur einmal im Debug Modus laufen lässt.
Wie gesagt, bei mir läuft AIDE sehr stabil und ich nutze den PED nur noch um die Guides aufzurufen und Release Executables zu erstellen, aber auch das habe ich in AIDE bald fertig.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste